unit 1 responding to feed back
I sent out a form to people and asked them to send me feed back, most of the responses were positive and some gave constructive criticism
most of my responses say that people mainly like my 1 and 2 design so i may merge them together, also people said that they liked the darker colours that i have chosen
but one person pointed out that i haven't listed the fonts that i have used, i will makes sure to list them in the future
This is my new EN website design, I have looked at my feed back and I have improved on my original deign to fit the reviews I got from other people
What have i done?: I have looked at the feedback and what I got from the it was that most people liked the look of design 1 and 2 so what I did was is I combined the two. Also people said that they liked my purple colour pallet so i put it in the back ground of my design
What I could do to improve?: what i could do to improve this i could change the font type of the hot-bar and the send out 3 different font types and then count the votes to see which font is liked the most
What would I like to change?: the main thing that i would like to change is how much of the back ground purple would be showing and maybe make the hot bar look more professional
what hardware and software
note pad++
photoshop
HTML
CSS
A bit of the cost making this website will be a few hundred pounds
it will take around 2-3 months to make, the reason it will take so long is that i will need to take photos, find pictures, and code the website

Comments
Post a Comment